If you have a spare room in your home, a room that could be made into a spare room or you’re going on a long vacation – it’s time for you to sign up with Airbnb and become a host and here’s why.
Your Home Is Your Biggest Asset, It Should Pull Its Weight Financially
The number one expense in most people’s lives is their home. It only makes sense to make your homework for you whenever you can.
Airbnb makes it easy to turn your spare space into cash and most importantly, it does most of the hard work for you and it offers plenty of protection to make sure things don’t go wrong.
Here’s how Airbnb can help you:
- They provide help with developing an interesting listing and how to take photos to make your space attractive
- They show you how to calculate the price of your space so that it best attracts visitors using the SmartPrice dynamic pricing system
- You can earn up to 81% of your monthly mortgage payment in exchange for renting out a single room
- Airbnb provides insurance and guarantees that you’ll get paid and your home won’t get wrecked. They also provide a mediation service in case things don’t go as well as you’d hoped with a particular renter
- They also provide a handy checklist of what you should provide in order to get great reviews and earn repeat custom
Airbnb is a great way to make money because it’s not very much work for a lot of cash in return. If you spend more than 30 minutes a day managing it, you’re probably working too hard and that will cover 80% of your mortgage! It’s a no-brainer.