There is no bigger retailer apart from Walmart and that means we’re all spending money with Amazon. The good news is that you can also save a ton of money with Amazon. Here are 5 great freebies you can get from Amazon:
- Free music albums. There are a ton of free albums on Amazon. They’re from lesser-known artists and from big names. (For example, today’s top freebie when I write the article is a Foo Fighters EP – Saint Cecilia). You can find them here.
- Free Amazon Prime for a month. Amazon Prime is $120 a year and it’s easy to save that $10 a month when you use Amazon to the full. However, it’s also possible to get a free 30-day trial of Amazon Prime (please note: Amazon Prime is only available in certain countries including the USA and Canada). If you haven’t tried it before, sign up for a free trial – and make out like a bandit on the freebies, even if you cancel it after. Get a free 30-day Amazon Prime trial here.
- Free eBooks. You don’t need Amazon Prime to score yourself some free e-books. In fact, if you click the link at the end of this paragraph you’ll be taken straight to the Top 100 Free e-books on Amazon. See them now.
- Borrow books for free. OK, you need two things for this. First, you need a Kindle device (not the Kindle app) and second, Amazon Prime membership. If you have those two things, you can read up to 400,000 books for free. Visit the Kindle Owners’ Lending Library Now.
- Free Artists to Watch. You won’t always freebies in this section but often, up and coming artists give away their music or videos for free (or at a whopping discount). So, visit the Artist to Watch section, regularly.